6 days, 7 nights
min 2 people
Isle of Skye, Cairngorms National Park
On this trip there is plenty of walking in the Highlands. There is a fine balance between seeing the sites made popular on Instagram while also getting off the beaten track for some more unusual experiences.
Enjoy hiking on the Isle of Skye and in the Cairngorms National Park. See Loch Ness, visit Eilean Donan Castle and take in a whole whisky experience.
Hiking on the Isle of Skye and the Cairngorms National Park.
- – a visit to Loch Ness/Urquhart Castle
- – Glenelg ferry to Skye – Mountain hikes in the Cuillin mountains, the Trotternish ridge on Skye and in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park
- – wildlife
- – visit an otter hide, boat trip to see seals,
- – a whisky tour and day out in Speyside
- – 3 nights Yurt accommodation (each yurt sleeps up to 5 people)
- – 4 nights at Fraoch Lodge (5* hostel in the Cairngorms)
- – full board throughout your trip (any exceptions noted on itinerary)
- – transport from pick up to drop off – guided trip
PROPOSED DAYS OUT
- hike on Skye – by Loch Scavaig and the Quirang
- mountain hike in the Cairngorms
- whisky day – visit the Speyside Cooperage, Glenlivet Distillery and specialist whisky shop, the Whisky Castle
Min number 4
Max number 8
Price: please enquire, dependent on group size and available accommodation