Explode into summer with this Munro bagging itinerary. All Munros listed are accessible from your home base of Fraoch Lodge. Crowds will not be a feature of this trip. We’re avoiding all the popular peaks and choosing to go remote.
This trip has been designed around some of our “frequent flier” guests, but they are very friendly and would welcome any additional hikers who’d like to join the craic. These will all be new Munro walks to these particular hikers. We can do this for any other group/family of walkers, so long as the selection of Munros is accessible from Fraoch Lodge or if you are prepared to use our luxury Tentipi as your base.
Some of the Munros are quite inaccessible and by nature self-isolating.
There are additional safety measures in place for the duration of this trip in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment.
- Pre-payment required.
- 7 nights accommodation at Fraoch Lodge
- all meals at the Lodge
- private pick up from Inverness airport, if required
- private pick up from Aviemore station, if required
- 5 days guided munro walks
Munro bagging proposed:
- Beinn a Chaorainn (Laggan) 16.5km, 883m of ascent and 6 hrs 35 mins of walking excluding breaks, photo stops, etc
- Beinn Teallach (Laggan) 14.5 km, 681m of ascent and 5 hrs 35 mins of walking excluding breaks, photo stops, etc
- Beinn a’ Chlachair (Laggan) 21.5km, 895m of ascent and 7hrs 30min of walking excluding breaks, photo stops, etc.
- Stob Coire Sgriodain and Chno Dearg (Laggan) 14km, 924m of ascent and 5hrs 50mins of walking excluding breaks, photo stops, etc.
- Stob Choire Claurigh (Spean Bridge)144km, 1050m of ascent and 6hrs 5mins of walking excluding breaks, photo stops, etc.
Price per person: as quoted
Please enquire for tailor made dates.