Central Highland Munro Bagging
Some of these Munros are quite inaccessible and by nature self-isolating. We will be using mountain bikes to access a couple of the peaks and shorten the amount of time we will need to complete the routes.
There are additional safety measures in place for the duration of this trip in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment.
- Online payment required.
- Guests must bring face coverings with them for use inside.
- Hand sanitiser will be supplied in the vehicle and it will be steam cleaned at the end of the day.
- 7 nights accommodation at Fraoch Lodge
- private room per person/couple
- all meals at the Lodge
- private pick up from Inverness airport, if required
- private pick up from Aviemore station, if required
- 5 days guided munro walks
- 2 days bike hire
Munro bagging proposed:
- Beinn Udlamain & Sgairneach Mhor (Drumochter)
- Sgurr Choinnich Mor & Stob Coire an Laoigh (Grey Corries)
- Beinn Mheadhoin (Cairngorms)
- Ben Alder & Beinn Bheoil (Drumochter – cycle in)
- Carn a’ Chlamain (Atholl – cycle in)
By invitation or private group booking only until end Covid-19 restrictions.
All guests will be required to bring a face covering for situations when social distancing is not possible.
Price per person: based on 3 people: £980
Please enquire for tailor made dates.
Enquire about this tour
Arr. Sat 8th Aug