Baked salmon with sun-dried tomato paste, olives, & cheese
Baked salmon is an impressive dish to serve your guests. It works extremely well for a dinner party as once you put it in the oven, it will look after itself. The salmon is almost always moist and tender when you take it out of the oven, due to the crust.
A side of salmon will serve 8 – 10 people on average.
1 x side of salmon, skin on
A jar sun-dried tomato paste
1 recipe of Olive and cheese scone bake
- Preheat the oven to 180oC (fan)
- Spray or lightly oil an oven tray which will fit your piece of salmon lying flat.
- Put the salmon on the tray and spread the sun-dried tomato over it until it covers the salmon completely. Use as much of the jar as you need to. Don’t spread on too thickly.
- Spread the crumbs over the salmon.
- Put the salmon in the oven and bake for 20 – 30 minutes
Garden green salad or stir-fry vegetables
Potato wedgies or rice salad